Wednesday 1 October 2014

Paypal Payments Sending Error Solved 2014

Hello And Welcome to my community.

Today i want to share my experience with Paypal Sending money with you.

Many peoples will getting error when they will send money to others for goods and services or send to Friends and family.

They will get this error:

'We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact'

My Solution Solved attached Picture Below:

Customer Support.
See this image i will get the error when i send money for goods and service:

So i will share with you i will getting this error very long time and 

i will decide to contact customer support so i will email to customer support via Account logged in.

And i will tell to customer support for my complete issue then i got the email from Paypal but this email contains FAQ.

I will reply to this email with my issue again and i will get reply with in 48 hours.

They will tell me our security system will blocked your payments 

so i will ask you please don't blocked my payments i will ask you is

 my own risk then they will email me OK we will not blocked 

your payments so i am happy with customer support. But when

i will try again to send my payment then i will getting same issue 

so i will contact again see my images below my communication with Paypal customer support.
My communications with Paypal Customer Support Images Attached Below:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
If you have any questions about Paypal then comments here.




1 comment:

  1. Hi friends my paypal account have issue is that they are needing national tax id but i do not have because of i belong from Pakistan what i can do now.
    03005571501 cell number

    ReplyDelete